SPOILER ALERT!

Spoilers?: Yes
My Rating:
 3.5/5

Review:
I am a bit confused about what to think of this book.
I did enjoy it, but a part of me doesn’t want to enjoy it because it is extremely cotton-candy-puffy-fluffy and it made me wanna die. but at the same time I found myself liking it and for some reason I hate that.

So. We meet Anna  who’s being sent to France to finish her High School years. She Meets some  new friends there including the beautiful, tall, dark and handsome Étienne St. Clair (okay maybe not so tall, but whatever) and they become friends. but as you can gather from the title and cover, stuff happens.
It’s basically one of those romantic books where you know they’ll get together in the end but it takes 400 pages to get there. It’s frustrating.

But alltogether: The characters are pretty likeable. They do stumble over their own legs a lot, but that’s okay cause misunderstandings are romantic or something.
The writing is good and has a nice flow to it, so it’s actually a quick read since you don’t get bored with the writing-style

I end up giving this book a 3.5/5 rating. I can’t give it more since it wasn’t thrillingly good. It was entertaning, yeah, but it’s not somthing I’ll remember forever.

Bye!